9/01/2013

How can I manually prevent it from https://gzj.jsopen.net popping up, how to get rid of Gzj.jsopen.net?

Frustrated with https://gzj.jsopen.net popping up  

 
I definitely pick up a malware called Gzj.jsopen.net on my system. Since yesterday, the time of infection, I have been experiencing the following things:



A. Strange popups from Gzj.jsopen.net in each site I visit. They are typically related the type of site or product but definitely not part of the site.

B. I also keep seeing bloody annoying browser redirections. One repetitive one that happens goes to like a fake Google and it appears with https://gzj.jsopen.net.

C. I notice when I am on a site and trying to browse to another page, it takes a long time and the status bar shows some strange site before opening the next webpage.

D. I run antivirus program installed on my system, a quick scan and a full scan, but I cannot find any infection.

E. I go to the control panel and find out the add/remove programs, and I search if any program added- on yesterday. Luckily, I find three things, one is Lyrics, and the other is Visbee, and another is Gzj.jsopen.net. I remove these things, and then restart my computer, but I still get popping up of gzj.jsopen.net.

F. I try to reset the settings of my browsers Google Chrome and Internet Explorer, I tab the advanced settings and extensions button, and to disable the three things, but Lryics thing and gzj.jsopen.net are still there.

E. The pop-up blocker in my system does not block this popup page.



Google search tells me that Gzj.jsopen.net is a dangerous browser hijacker infection, and most of computers users have the same problems with me consider it as a misleading website. I don’t know how to definite this program, but I think it is a big threat to my computer if I don’t remove it. Each time I browse the webpage, I will get a numerous advertisings incorporating Gzj.jsopen.net which fill with my screen, even though I close them, but they will come back again. Those ads have disturbed my visiting actions. Apart from this, some adware programs install on my computer without my permission, and I randomly gain a ’survey page’ which delivers from the added programs, and I have to fill-up the queries before going to an intended websites. Moreover, no matter when I open a new tab, I will be redirected to https://gzj.jsopen.net. So I cannot open the sites which I want to visit.

Screenshot of  Gzj.jsopen.net

 


How dangerous the malware related to Gzj.jsopen.net


a, keep getting popups from Gzj.jsopen.net.

b, annoying browser redirections to https://gzj.jsopen.net or other malicious sites.

c, restrict victimized Internet users from normal web browsing.

d, it can be used by scammers to compromised Internet browser to numerous advertising websites.

e, show numerous pop-up advertisements while searching online by using infected machine.

f, it may add other unknown programs onto the target system.

g, it will make modifications to existing browser settings.

h, it replaces search results in any genuine search system and cause annoying diversions to dubious advertising sites.

I keep getting pop up from "https://gzj.jsopen.net", how do I get rid of it?


Step a: Open Windows Task Manager to end process related to the redirect. To do that, press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys at the same time to pull up Window Task Manager; go to Processes tab on top and scroll down the list to find.


Step b: Open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options. Go to Folder Options window, under View tab, tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK.



Step c: Press Windows+R keys to pull up Run box and type in regedit to open Registry Editor


HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\apnstub_RASAPI32

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\apnstub_RASMANCS

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\apntoolbarinstaller_RASAPI32

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\apntoolbarinstaller_RASMANCS

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\App24x7Help_RASAPI32

Step d: Delete all these associated files:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\netbt.sys

C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\tcpip.sys

C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\ipsec.sys

C:\WINDOWS\system32\dnsrslvr.dll

C:\WINDOWS\system32\ipnathlp.dll

Step e: Change home page back from this unwanted hijacker on targeted browsers.

Step f: To restart your computer and delete all the browser history and cookies.


Automatically remove https://gzj.jsopen.net popping up with SpyHunter


1. You can download SpyHunter from the below icon:
http://www.pcresolvers.com/spyhunter.php

2. When SpyHunter has finished downloading, please double-click on the SpyHunter icon that now appears on your desktop. If Windows prompts you as to whether or not you wish to run SpyHunter, please allow it to run.







3. Now click on the Scan button in SpyHunter to scan you PC for infections.



4. Remove all the listed malware.






Important statement: gzj.jsopen.net is a nasty hijack browser which can show numerous pop-up advertisements and modifications to existing browser settings. So users just can get unwanted search results. It also restricts victimized Internet users from normal web browsing, and slow down the search speed. Therefore, you need to remove this infection as soon as possible, and if you're not familiar with that, it is suggested that you back up Windows registry first before carrying out the approach, or better install SpyHunter to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment