8/13/2013

How to Removef PC Performer rom My Computer, How Do I Disable PC Performer

PC Performer is Messing up My Computer



PC Performer mess up my computer as the following listed;

1.It pretends to be a legal system optimizer program which tries to scan the entire system and then show fraud warns that my computer has been infected with many threats.

2. This program clams that there are various infections on my computer which has detected by PC Performer, and I need to install a license version of PC Performer to remove all the dangers in my system.

3. I get a registry errors on freshly installed Windows PC after I noticing PC Performer downloaded on my PC.

4. I see many popup ads when I search online by my IE, Google chrome, Firefox.

5. In addition, whenever I tab a new search, my results are redirected to PC Performer installed site.

6. My browsers are run slowly and I need to wait a long time open a website, and sometimes I cannot open them.

7. The performance of my computer has run badly than before this program appearing on it.


When I search online, and I find that there are many people have the same issues as me, I have selected some cases as follows:

 

“When I try to uninstall PC performer, and then I get a message which says Message file "C\Program files\PC Perfomer\unins 000.msg" is missing. Correct the problem or obtain a new copy of the program.”


“P C. Performer scans every day as soon as I turn the computer on. I get a message that there numerous errors that are damaging to my computer, how to take care of this?”


“I downloaded PC PERFORMER to scan virus but now I had WEB ROOT to scan virus so now I want to delete that PC PERFORMER program out of my computer. What should I do now?”


The screenshot of PC Performer

 





 

I try to uninstall PC Performer, but I receive registry errors, why this happens?

 



To know the exact reason, I think I need to know the information of PC Performer. It is a fake program which states it can enhance the performance of computer which will improve the speed of system and it also can help the computer users to fix the registry errors and other computer problems. Apart from the truth, this program does the opposite things on the installed computer. For PC Performer cannot help users enhance the performance of system, and then it will slow down the launched speed, for this is fraud optimizer application and itself take over much space resource of the attacked system. I addition, this program will display bogus registry errors which are very dangerous to the system, when I installed it on my computer, it begins to scan my system every day if I turn on my computer and I also get the errors message each time. I feel scary that my computer has many damaged infections, and I try to use the PC Performer to remove the detected infections, but I see that is not a good program and each time I get the same detection report. And I have to mention that when I open a video online, this PC Performer installs on my computer without my agreement. Another thing I want to say that I always have a feeling that someone has control my computer in remotely place. I cannot this is true or just my false feeling. Can someone help me and kindly tell me the method to remove this PC Performer program.  



Are these ways can help me to get rid of PC Performer from my computer?



PC Performer is a fake optimizer; in this case, the antivirus cannot detect this infection and regard it as good program. So the best way to remove this program is manually handle.



Instruction one, uninstall PC Performer from control panel.

1.   Go to the Control panel and then choose “Add or Remove Programs’’.

2.  On the “Currently installed programs” form, check out PC Performer and then click on it, click the “Remove” button and wait until this program is finally remove from system.




Instruction two, stop the running processes about PC Performer

1.  Please press the Ctrl and Alt and Delete key together and then open the Windows task manager dialog box.

2.   Find out the processes which are related to this infection, and then choose the processes wanted to end.

3.   Press the End the process key to stop the chosen processes.



Instruction three, find out associated files which have been rewritten by PC Performer

Instruction four, check out all registry added by this program

%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\

%AllUsersProfile%\~

%Profile%\Local Settings\Temp\

%ProgramFiles%\

%UserProfile%\

1.  Go to Start menu, and find out “Run” and then click on it.

2.   In the run box, type “regedit” and then click OK.

3.   In the Registry Editor, find out the added registry by PC Performer.

In the end, please shut down attacked computer and then reboot it and then check if anything is ok. 


[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download "RunInvalidSignatures”]

Data: 01, 00, 00, 00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\InternetSettings "ProxyOverride"]

Data: local

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "ProxyServer"]

Data: http=127.0.0.1:5555

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations "LowRiskFileTypes"]

Data: .exe


Permanently Remove PC Performer With Powerful SpyHunter Anti-Spyware Protection 


1. Download SpyHunter Free Scanner here.


http://www.pcresolvers.com/spyhunter.php

2. Double-click on Setup file to start the installation process.



3. Follow the prompts listed on the screen to finish the installation process.






4. To perform a system scan, please click on the Scan Now button.



5. Remove all the listed malware.




Sum up: In the above post, I know that PCPerformer is a fake optimizer program which cannot help me to enhance my computer performance and also cannot fix the registry errors. In the opposite, this infection will slow down my system and corrupt it. It scans my whole system each day and show a warning alert which claims there are various threats on my computer. I have tried to use my antivirus to catch up, but it cannot detect any threat at all, so I change to another method which states above and I ask my friend who good at computer.

NOTICE: Manual steps are difficult for you, you have to master good enough computer skills. we suggest you to download PC Performer removal tool to remove it quickly and safely.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment