8/20/2013

How to get rid of “My Safe PC 2014″bogus antivirus program effectively

My real experience on “My Safe PC 2014

I had downloaded an antivirus program called My Safe PC 2014 which claimed that it would help me to detect all threats and clear up all infections on my computer, and the licensed version was recommended to me, and it told me to put it into shopping cart and paid the fee. I confused, but it stated that I could gain the money back if this My Safe PC 2014 couldn’t help me. So I followed its steps to buy it and then installed on my computer, but I regretted later, for I found this program cannot help me remove the infections and it just keeps telling me that my computer have lots of threats, such as malware, worm, Trojan, spam, and so on. Apart from that, I am keeping getting the popup notifications of security alert, and system alert. I choose skip it but it will pop up later and I cannot stop these things at all. More terrible thing is that the window of installing My Safe PC 2014 shows on my whole screen, I choose not to click the Yes button, and press the No button, but I cannot touch the No button, in this sense, I just skip it, and I keep cycling to cancel the installing this program. Why does these things happen, I have installed My Safe PC 2014 onto my computer, but it keeps popuping and let me to install again. Why I cannot stop them and I try to delete this program and cancel the payment but I cannot do that, my money has gone. 



Why I keep get the popup alert notifications from My Safe PC 2014

My Safe PC 2014 is a fake antivirus which will pretend to scan your system and give you a security report which claims that a host of infections are found on your computer. Once this program gets into the attacked computer, you can see that it will do a fake full scan with system and popup a warning security alert each time, it keeps telling you that your computer is serous infected. 

Why I cannot get my money back after deleting My Safe PC 2014?

My Safe PC 2014 tells you to update or install its full version to remove all the infections which have been detected, and you need to pay a certain fine to finish the installation. It shows you the means to pay and then you need to fill up all the detail payment information. In fact, it is also a fraud thing which is controlled by creators of this malware program, and they have added some codes onto the payment system and after you paying, they will transfer money onto their own bank accounts, which are very different from the account you paid to. So you cannot get the money back even you cancel the order.

My Safe PC 2014 Screenshot

 

Why I need to remove My Safe PC 2014 from my computer in a hurry?

There are several damages caused by My Safe PC 2014, so you should uninstall this fake program from your computer as long as you notice it.
1.       It is a fake antivirus program.
2.    This program can scan the attacked system and give users reports about computer security.
3.  You keep get the popup window of warning alert, and it claims your computer is serious infected with all kinds of viruses.
4.     You are asking to pay a fine to purchase a full version of My Safe PC 2014 to clear up all the threats on your computer.
5.   Even you have installed this program, you are still got the popup windows, and the same problems are claimed.
6.      You fail to press the No button when the installation window appear.
7.     You cannot get your money back, and this is a scam which is controlled by cyber criminals.
8.   Your bank details are stolen by hackers, for you need fill your bank information or other information. 





Removal My Safe PC 2014 from your computer

Step1, Reboot your computer and then sign in with safe mode with networking.
Restart your computer. As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap "F8" key constantly. Use the arrow keys to highlight the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then press ENTER. 

Step 2, Stop all running programs connected to this program.
1.       Please hold Ctrl and Alt and Delete key together to open the Task Manager.
2.      In the opening Task Manager, please tick the processes to end, and then press the button of End the process.

Step3. Remove My Safe PC 2014 program from Control Panel
1.       Go to the Start menu, and select Control Panel.
2.      Click Add or Remove Program, and then go to the remove listing program, and then click Remove key.

Step 4,Associated files needed to delete:
%CommonAppData%\pavsdata\
%CommonAppData%\pavsdata\app.ico
%CommonAppData%\pavsdata\cache.bin
%CommonAppData%\pavsdata\idfdata.bin
%CommonAppData%\pavsdata\security_defender.exe
%CommonAppData%\pavsdata\support.ico
%CommonAppData%\pavsdata\uninst.ico
%CommonStartMenu%\Programs\My Safe PC 2014\
%CommonStartMenu%\Programs\My Safe PC 2014\My Safe PC 2014 Help and Support.lnk
%CommonStartMenu%\Programs\My Safe PC 2014\My Safe PC 2014.lnk
%CommonStartMenu%\Programs\My Safe PC 2014\Remove My Safe PC 2014.lnk
%Desktop%My Safe PC 2014.lnk
Step 5.Associated registry entries should be removed:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\pavsdata
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe “(Default)” = “4g”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exeshellopen\command (Default) = “”%CommonAppData%\pavsdata\security_defender.exe /ex %1 %*
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “avsdsvc” = “%CommonAppData%\pavsdata\security_defender.exe /min”

 

Remove “My Safe PC 2014″ with Powerful and Reputable Removal Tool 


SpyHunter is a powerful anti-malware program which is designed to detect and remove virus, malware, Trojan, worms and PUP. SpyHunter is one of few choices to clean PC that is infected with aggressive parasites.



Download SpyHunter Here (Official link and direct download)


http://www.pcresolvers.com/spyhunter.php


The following steps are installation process.
1. After finishing downloading, please search out the download file, and then open the file.




2. Follow the installation prompts shown on the screen to complete the installation.









3. Scan your computer by clicking Scan Now button.



4. Remove all infected files detected by SpyHunter.





Vital Tips: My Safe PC 2014 is a rogue anti-spyware which can show annoying pop up security alerts, and do fake scan of attacked system, and then claim that a lot of infections have been detected on your computer, you are asking to pay a certain fine to buy the licensed version of program to clear up all the threats. In fact, this program is a virus itself, all the detections are false, so you need to prevent you from effecting paying the fee, and remove My Safe PC 2014 as soon as possible. 

(Notice: Manual steps are difficult for you, you have to master good enough computer skills. we suggest you to download My Safe PC 2014 removal tool to remove it quickly and safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment